• Mercedes-Benz Turk's Open Innovation Society, binyaprak, Impact Hub Istanbul, startershub, the turkishw, Turkey Entrepreneurship Foundation and the YADA Foundation has published a call for applications which was organized in cooperation with the StartUp Competition.
• Applications were received via the web address www.mbtstartup.com, which contains information on the competition details.
• The Mercedes-Benz Turkish StartUP 2019 competition, which contributes to one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals, provides benefits to the society and the environment, is connected to technology, business plan and prototype ready start-ups
• The projects that will be open for applications until the 26th of April will be rewarded for the first 10 projects in the Mercedes-Benz Turkish StartUP competition. Each of the big prizes of the competition will be given 50.000 TL for each of the three different categories.
• One of the three major awards of Mercedes-Benz Turk StartUP this year will go to a startup that supports women's empowerment. Regardless of the line of business or area, a startup that meets the criteria and supports the empowerment of women's results will receive the jury's special award.
Tell us your Startup and we'il give you your support!
Mercedes-Benz Turk StartUP is the third of this year. Mercedes-Benz Türk StartUP makes life easier this year; it continues to support startups that are connected to technology, which contribute to one or more of the Sustainable Development Goals, which benefit society and the environment.
Mercedes-Benz Turkish StartUP, this year in addition to the Technology and Social Benefit awards in addition to the Jury Award. This year's Jury Special Award is a startup that supports competition criteria and supports the empowerment of women and girls, regardless of the line of business or area.
Top 3 startups in 3 different categories will be awarded with a prize of $ 50,000
Turkey's sustainable development of nature and society, useful, innovative technology and see which ideas yeşerip growth with who believes that Mercedes-Benz Turk possible, Confident of the future of Turkey, around the creative minds of the country continues to reward.
The Startup will be given a special development program called Bo Startup Boost ’and a special Germany trip will be presented with Mercedes-Benz. In the first 10, the ü technology TL, ’social benefit’ and, jury special award: empowerment of women and girls kadınlar will be determined in 3 different categories and 3 startups will be given 50 thousand TL each.
Award ceremony in July 2019
Applications for the Mercedes-Benz Turkish Startup 2019 competition will be accepted online at www.mbtstartup.com until midnight on April 26, 2019. The preliminary qualifiers will be held in May 2019, and the startup teams agreed at this stage will meet at a one-day training camp where all costs are met by Mercedes-Benz Turk. After this program, which is given with mentors, marketing, network and work plan creation trainings, final work plan presentations will be prepared and the studies will be evaluated before the final jury. The first 10 remaining contestants will participate in the Startup Boost program in June. In July 2019, the winners of the Mercedes-Benz Türk Startup will receive awards at a special award ceremony.
Mercedes-Benz Turkish StartUP competition results will be determined by expert jury members
The members of this year's jury of Mercedes-Benz Turk StartUP are also distinguished from each other.
Representing non-governmental organizations;
• Mehmet Ali Çalışkan, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Yaşama Dair Vak
• Mehru Aygül, General Manager of Entrepreneurship Foundation
• Open Innovation Association Founder Zehra Doruk
Representing the Startup Hubs;
• Impact Hub Istanbul Founding Partner Ayşe Sabuncu,
• General Manager of StartersHub Çiğdem Toraman,
Representing the media group;
• Ahmet Can, Technology Editor of Hürriyet Newspaper
• Technology Editor at Otomobility.com Hakan Özenen
Jury Special Award: Representing non-governmental organizations suitable for strengthening girls and women;
• TurkishWIN and Founder of BinYaprak Melek Pulatkonak
From Mercedes-Benz Turk;
• Mercedes-Benz Turkish CEO Süer Sülün
• Mercedes-Benz Turkish Human Resources Director Betül Çorbacıoğlu
• Mercedes-Benz Turkish Bus R & D Director Emre Kuzucu
• Director of Mercedes-Benz Turkish IT Solutions Center Özlem Vidin Engindeniz